the site rules
- We're an 18+ site. Adult themes, language, violence and sexual content is permitted.
- Don't be a dick. Racism, homophobia, sexism, harassment, passive aggression, rudeness or general unpleasantness isn't permitted out of character.
- We're account per character. Register a player (OOC) account first, then register all your character accounts. First name last name, please and all with proper capitalization. Don't know how to link character accounts to your player account? This guide will help you out.
- Apps go here. All applications should be posted with that character's account. Major rewrites of abilities need to be resubmitted for approval by staff. Lists and non-paragraph info do not count toward the word minimums on the apps. No plagiarism or forming inter-character relationships without permission.
- No fandom species or deities. All characters must be killable and have equal strengths and weaknesses. Original species and variations of species are welcome.
- No word count. Matching your partner's post, if sensible, is preferred, but post count is between thread participants and isn't the business of the staff. Our app has small word count.
- Respect your thread partners! Don't godmode, powerplay or metagame without the consent of other players.
- Graphic sizes. Avatars are 250x350. Signatures shouldn't be larger than 500x500 and no images should stretch our boards. GIFs are horizontally rectangular.
- No post templates. Instead, try out our custom BBCode.
- Considerate Cbox. Don't post beg, don't complain, don't roleplay in it, don't whine constantly, don't be a debbie downer, take personal conversations to PM or a chat client. If it ain't chatty or constructive, it probably doesn't belong in the cbox.